ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

Around 2:10 a.m. Aug. 28, three male ASU students were arrested at Vista del Sol on East Apache Boulevard, according to a police report.

They were cited and released on suspicion of being minors with alcohol in the body, police reported.

An ASU faculty member delivered three found wallets to police Aug. 28.

A 19-year-old male and an 18-year-old male were charged with marijuana possession Aug. 27 at Best Hall at 1201 S. Forest Ave on the Tempe campus, police reported

A 17-year-old female reported Aug. 27 that on Aug. 24 at about 1:30 p.m. an unknown male suspect knowingly obtained financial benefit by pretending to represent a magazine company at the Memorial Union, police reported.

The suspect took the victim’s $80 through fraud and was unable to be located, according to a police report.

A 21-year-old female student reported to a motor officer that her vehicle was stolen from the ASU parking lot at 817 S. Mill Ave. Aug. 26 at 11:11 p.m., police reported.

At about 11:30 p.m., the student called dispatch and reported the vehicle was not stolen and was at her residence, according to a police report.

Police located an unsecured bicycle leaning on a bicycle rack under the southeast stairwell of ASU’s Packard Drive South Parking Structure at 555 South Packard Drive Aug. 26 at about 4:20 a.m., police reported.

The bicycle has been impounded at the ASU Police Department’s Property and Evidence Section, according to a police report.

An 18-year-old female reported by phone the theft of her backpack from the ASU Bookstore at 525 E. Orange St. Aug. 25, police reported.

The estimated loss is $200, according to a police report.

A 19-year-old female reported at 11:50 a.m. that her bicycle was stolen Aug. 25 from the east side of the Psychology Building at 950 S. McAllister Ave., police reported.

The estimated loss is $50, according to a police report.

Sometime between Aug. 24 at 7:15 p.m. and Aug. 25 at 10:30 p.m., an unknown person or persons stole an 18-year-old female’s bicycle from the bike racks on the east side of Palo Verde West at 430 E. University Drive, police reported.

The estimated loss is $150, according to a police report.

An unknown person or persons stole an 18-year-old male’s bicycle Aug. 24 between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. at the George M. Bateman Physical Sciences Center H-Wing at 525 E. University Drive, police reported.

Estimated loss is $400, according to a police report.

An unknown person or persons burglarized a 60-year-old female’s vehicle in the Fulton Parking Structure at 777 S. College Ave. Aug. 24 between 6:40 a.m. and 7 p.m., police reported.

The estimated loss is $30 and there are no suspects or leads, according to a police report.

Reach the reporter at ymgonzal@asu.edu

×