Man urinated on himself in Memorial Union

ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

A Mesa man was arrested Friday on the 300 block of East Orange Mall on suspicion of trespassing and public nuisance, according to a police report.

The Memorial Union manager called police because there was a man in the building during after hours, police reported.

The man was sitting in the television lounge area when police smelled a strong odor of alcohol, according to the report.

Police asked the man to stand up when they saw he was sitting in his own urine, according to the report.

The man answered all of the officers’ questions with “yeah,” police reported.

There were six open cans of Coors Light beer on the table near the man and three empty cans on the floor, according to the report.

The man had been previously cited for trespassing in the Memorial Union, police reported.

Police brought the man to Tempe City Jail and Community Bridges, where he was cited and released, according to the report.

Police are investigating a theft Wednesday on the 400 block of East Tyler Mall, according to a police report.

A woman’s carabineer was stolen when she left it with her bike before class, police reported.

The woman told police she parked her bike at the west bike rack near the Life Sciences Building A, according to the report.

When the woman came back after class, her carabineer and everything attached to it were gone, police reported.

The woman’s Sun Card, room key, mailbox key and U-Lock key were in the carabineer, according to the report.

The total loss for the woman’s missing items is approximately $395, police reported.

Police have no leads or suspects, according to the report.

The woman was given a Victims Rights form, police reported.

Reports compiled by Maria Thompson.

Reach the reporter at mkthomp5@asu.edu

×