Man yells at manager after she failed to return credit card

ASU Police reported the following incident Monday:

A Tempe man was arrested Dec. 2 on the 800 block of South Mill Avenue on suspicion of disorderly conduct and credit card fraud, according to a police report.

Police arrived at the Chili’s restaurant because a man was out front yelling at the manager, police reported.

The man was swearing and accused the manager of stealing his wallet, according to the report.

The manager told police she found the man’s wallet on the table, police reported.

She held on to it because the information in the wallet did not match other information in the wallet, police reported.

Police found the man talking to customers at World of Beer on Mill Avenue, according to the report.

Police handcuffed the man after he threatened the officers, police reported.

The man had a warrant from ASU Police for loitering near a school, according to the report.

Police arrested the man on suspicion of possessing a stolen credit card and violent behavior and booked him into 4th Avenue Jail, police reported.

Police are investigating an assault on Dec. 2 at the 800 block of South Mill Avenue, according to a police report.

Officers arrived at Lot 16 after seven men assaulted a 21-year-old Tempe man, police reported.

The man suffered lacerations on his face and was with the Tempe Fire Department when police arrived, according to the report.

The man told police he was standing by a metal fence on the south side of the Chili’s parking lot when four men walked past him, police reported.

One of the unknown men yelled an offensive word, police reported.

The man told police he contradicted the offensive word when one of the assailants hit him on the left side of his face, according to the report.

The man told police he remembers being hit twice before passing out and falling to the ground, police reported.

The man does not want to prosecute the unknown men, police reported.

A witness identified one of the men who was with the attackers to police, according to the report.

Reports compiled by Maria Thompson.

Reach the reporter at mkthomp5@asu.edu

×