Man found woman unconscious on ground, arrested on suspicion of underage drinking

ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

A man was arrested Jan. 12 at the 700 block of East Apache Boulevard on suspicion of consuming alcohol under the legal age, according to a police report.

The Tempe Fire Department aided a woman who the man found unconscious on the ground, police reported.

The man told an ASU Police officer he did not know what happened and that he was just walking by when he found her, according to the report.

The man spoke with a slur in his speech and had bloodshot, watery eyes, police reported.

The officer asked the man if he was drinking alcohol earlier, but the man refused to answer the question, according to the report.

The man was arrested, cited and released, police reported.

A man was arrested Jan. 13 at the Vista Del Sol apartments on suspicion of consuming alcohol under the legal age, according to a police report.

When police officers stopped a party going on at the apartment complex, the man was the last to leave the party, according to the report.

The man drank the rest of his beer in front of the officers and told them he was under 21, police reported.

The man first told the officers that his uncle was a Phoenix Police officer, but then said it was his dad who was an officer, according to the report.

After the officers cited the man, he called them a profane word and flipped them off, police reported.

Reports compiled by Shawn Raymundo.

Reach the reporter at sraymund@asu.edu or follow him on Twitter @ShawnFVRaymundo

×