Critic's Choice Awards Best Dressed

Red carpet season takes full charge at Critic's Choice Awards.

Critic's Choice Awards were Jan. 10. This is an event that really marks what we can expect to see on the red carpet for the Academy Awards. I would like to outline my top picks, for what I thought were tonight's classiest celebs.

1. Amanda Seyfried

Image

Photo Courtesy of Popsugar

The "Les Miserables" starlet opted for a gorgeous Mario Schwab Spring 2013 blue gown. The lace bodice added a romantic element to her look, while the dark blue gave it a little edge. The skirt is a chiffon overlay with a Grecian style cut. The dress drapes right above the ankle, allowing for her gorgeous strap stilettos to show through.To finish her look, Seyfried opted for a beautiful chignon, small blue matching earrings and a cat eye.

2. Jennifer Lawrence

Image

Photo Courtesy of Popsugar

The Academy Award nominee for Best Actress in the Silver Linings Playbook looked stunning in a monochrome Prabal Gurung gown from the Spring 2013 collection. The look is edgy and young, which is exactly what Lawrence stands for. The gown has a chiffon train, adding again, a grecian element to her look. The black belt gave her the perfect silhouette of an hourglass figure. She finished up her look with a side chignon and a red lip.

3. Clea DuVall

Image

Photo Courtesy of Popsugar

The Argo star looks stunning and polished in a white Tadashi Shoji Spring 2013, floor length gown. She too, like Hathaway, opted for a monochromatic look. The look is also a Grecian style, with a few threadlike embellishments on the bodice. The see-through chiffon overlay adds an airiness to her look. She finished off her look with a sleek, pulled back updo.

4. Nina Dobrev

Image

Photo Courtesy of Popsugar

Miss Dobrev managed to pull a off 20's inspired look in teal sequin embellished A-line style dress. The gown is from Monique Lhuillier's 2013 Spring collection and features a peek-a-boo bodice. This style is a change in what was seen at the red carpet tonight, with it being a little on the shorter side. Dobrev managed to look chic and contemporary by pairing a pair of gorgeous Brian Atwood stilettos, to complete her look. She opted for a low, simple pony and minimal make up.

5. Quvenzhane Wallis

Image

Photo Courtesy of Popsugar

Lastly, Miss Wallis, managed to make the top five. The youngest star to be nominated for an academy award this year for her performance in "Beasts of the Southern Wild," managed to look sophisticated and cute in a David Meister signature dress, made up of pink embellishments. The nine year old finished her look with loose curls, a matching headband and a bracelet.

For more red carpet info from tonight, visit:

https://twitter.com/courtjustice

http://www.popsugar.com/Critics-Choice-Awards-Red-Carpet-Livestream-26683945

×