Hollywood Goes Glam

Photo Courtesy of CocoPerez
Photo Courtesy of CocoPerez

The men looked dapper in their gallant suits while the women stole the show.

The 70th annual Golden Globes took place last night at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly, Hills California.

The carpet was rolled and photographers were ready to go. Fashion critics hoped to have memorized this spring's top designer collections, in order to successfully identify every single accessory right down to the most important detail. If you by chance missed this much anticipated event, The State Press has got you covered once again with your daily dose of hottest trends on the carpet now. I will go over my top favorite picks of the night and I hope that you will agree with me.

1. Julianne Hough

julianne-hough-golden-globe-awards-02.jpg Photo Courtesy of JustJared Jr" height="300

The "Safe Haven" star made it to number one on my list due to her excellent choice of classic Hollywood with an edge. The gown was featured in the pre-fall 2013, Monique Lhuillier collection. The gown featured a jewel studded bodice, giving the look the perfect edge, while the gorgeous full skirt was comprised of gentle tulle. She added some of her own flair by choosing to style her hair in a high updo with bit of rocker feel to it. To complete the look, she added a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch along with simple earrings.

2. Isla Fisher

isla-fisher-golden-globes-2013-red-carpet-02.jpg Photo Courtesy of Just Jared" height="300

Isla Fisher wowed the crowds in her exquisite Reem Acra champagne colored gown. The gorgeous gown features a jewel embellished bodice that travels down to the flowing skirt of the dress. To finish off the look she opted for an Old Hollywood parted hair do with loose curls.

3. Sarah Hyland

golden-globes-2013-sarah-hyland-instyle-after-party__oPt.jpg Photo Courtesy of CocoPerez" height="300

Initially wearing an all black gown, the Modern Family Star changed into a dazzling Pavoni Gown for the proceeding festivities. The blue/silver breathtaking dress, featured a plunging neckline and lace floral embellishments throughout. The shade perfectly complemented her skin tone and the cut was perfect for her petite frame. She finished off the look with golden platform stilettos, pearl colored clutch, and lose hanging bombshell curls.

4. Miranda Kerr

miranda-kerr-orlando-bloom-golden-globes-2013-after-party-01.jpg Photo Courtesy of Just Jared" height="300

The beautiful Victoria's Secret model looked glam in a deep red Zuhair Murad gown. The luxurious gown featured a plunging neckline and thigh high slit with a few ruffle appliques right above the thigh. She effortlessly finished her look with loose flouncy, sumptuous curls, red dangle earrings and a red lip.

5. Amy Adams

amy-amdams-golden-globe-awards-20133__oPt.jpg Photo Courtesy of CocoPerez" height="300

Last but not least, the radiant Amy Adams, astonished in soft pink Marchesa mermaid style gown. The splendid yet simple gown was strapless and featured subtle flower embellishments, typical of Marchesa. The bottom half was made of artfully draped, romantic pink tulle. She finished of this classy look by adding a diamond bangle, small dangle earrings and an updo; which featured side swept, curled bangs.

Which one was you favorite?

×