Pitchfork Perfect

Lady Pitchforks are fiercer than ever ready to bring their pitchfork-perfect a-game to the ICCA competition. 
Photo by Luu Nguyen
Lady Pitchforks are fiercer than ever ready to bring their pitchfork-perfect a-game to the ICCA competition. Photo by Luu Nguyen

Pitchfork Perfect from The State Press on Vimeo.

The female a capella group at Arizona State University, commonly known as the Pitchforks, rehearses on a tight schedule to prepare for an upcoming competition, making sure the group members live up to their “aca-awesome” name.

Lady Pitchforks are fiercer than ever ready to bring their pitchfork-perfect a-game to the ICCA competition. Photo by Luu Nguyen Lady Pitchforks are fiercer than ever, ready to bring their pitchfork-perfect a-game to the ICCA competition.
Photo by Luu Nguyen

Founded in 1992 and now led by junior education major Vanessa Garcia, the ASU Pitchforks are set to compete this coming Feb. 2 at the Tempe Center for the Arts in the International Championship of Collegiate A Capella (ICCA) competition.

This video features a collaboration of the song “All of the Lights” by Kanye West and “As Long as You Love Me” by Justin Bieber. To keep the element of surprise, Pitchforks did not disclose the songs that the group will be performing at the ICCA competition.

Reach the videographer at luunguyen94@gmail.com or via Twitter @luu_t_nguyen

×