"Dallas" (TNT) — Jan. 28

Larry Hagman (Dallas’ J.R. Ewing) died on Nov. 23 of complications of leukemia. He was a fan favorite, starred in the original "Dallas" back in the 1980s and in the remake. Hagman will be on the majority of episodes for season two, as he filmed them before his untimely death, but on March 11, will be his final run as the beloved character of J.R., his funeral episode.

"Justified" (FX) — Jan. 8

"Justified" returns for season four with Walton Goggins (Boyd Crowder) as the likely villain and Timothy Olyphant’s Raylan Givens as the beloved protagonist U.S. Deputy Marshal, but with a mysterious twist. The reason opens up 30 years in the past, and Raylan will not share screen time with Boyd until episode five, as Raylan spends some time as a bounty hunter. Patton Oswalt ("Ratatouille") will guest-star as a constable, and Joe Mazzello ("Jurassic Park," “The Pacific”) will also be featured as a possible villain this season.

"Community" (NBC) — Feb. 7

Season four was supposed to begin in October, but NBC pushed it back to February to fill in a Thursday night timeslot instead of the Friday timeslot it had last season. Many fans consider "Community" “the funniest show on TV.” It is critically acclaimed, but its ratings are mediocre and it does not receive any credit from the academy. This show is the definition of a cult show and it can use as many viewers as possible. Watch this show, tell your friends to watch it and see magic in Abed’s dreamatorium unravel in front of your own two eyes. This season will not feature Chevy Chase, since he was fired, and it very well could be its last season, but that does not mean the show is to be ignored.

×