Man found unconscious in bathroom with alcohol

ASU police reported the following incidents Friday:

A 30-year-old man was arrested Wednesday at Discovery Hall on the Tempe campus on suspicion of criminal trespassing, according to a police report.

Police found the man unconscious on the men's bathroom floor and smelled alcohol in the air, police reported.

Officers found a large bottle of alcohol inside the man’s front pocket, according to the report.

The man was verbally inappropriate toward the officers, police reported.

Police also found a notebook and box of colored pencils in the man’s possession, according to the report.

The man was arrested and transported to Fourth Avenue Jail for booking, police reported.

A mobile computer station was allegedly stolen the weekend of the Jan. 26 from Willow Hall at Barrett, the Honors College, according to a police report.

The ASU property is valued at $11,638 and is a wooden unit with wheels easily moved once unplugged, according to the report.

An iMac computer was mounted on top of the station with computer components inside, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the report.

ASU Police are searching for a person suspected of vandalizing Hayden Library's exterior courtyard with red and green markers Tuesday night, according to a police report.

The green graffiti on the window wiped off, but the red graffiti on the concrete did not, police reported.

Facilities Maintenance was informed of the damage and estimated it to be $150, according to the report.

Reports compiled by Sarah Anderson.

Reach the reporter at smande17@asu.edu or follow on Twitter @SarahDeAnderson

×