Woman's laptop stolen from Noble Library

ASU Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

A woman's laptop is believed to have been stolen Thursday on the 600 block of East Tyler Mall, according to a police report.

The woman told police she went to the bathroom at 2:15 p.m. and left her silver Apple Macbook Pro on a study table located near the top of the stairwell on the second floor of Noble Library, police reported.

The 13-inch laptop, valued at $1,200, was missing when the woman returned to the table, police reported.

The woman's friends sitting at the adjacent table said they didn't notice anyone swipe it, according to the report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, police reported.

A man's skateboard was reported stolen Thursday on the 300 block of East Orange Mall, according to a police report.

The man said he set the skateboard, valued at $150, next to the cash register near Chick-fil-A, but when he returned five minutes later, it was gone, police reported.

The man told police he asked people in the area if they had seen anything, but no one saw anybody take the skateboard, according to the report.

No skateboard was turned in to the lost and found at the service desk, police reported.

Reports compiled by Paulina Pineda Reach the reporter at ppineda@asu.edu or follow her on Twitter @paulinapineda22

×