Voting Guide: USG Polytechnic Presidential Elections

Vice President of Policy candidate Wade Adams (left), presidential candidate Kile Halliday and Vice President of Services candidate Danielle Earl pose for a portrait on Thursday, March 19, 2015 on the Polytechnic campus. The three are running together as one executive ticket in this year's USG Polytechnic election. (Ben Moffat/The State Press)

Undergraduate Student Government Polytechnic has one executive ticket running for office.

Find voting guides for TempeDowntown and West campuses here.

Vice President of Policy candidate Wade Adams (left), presidential candidate Kile Halliday and Vice President of Services candidate Danielle Earl pose for a portrait on Thursday, March 19, 2015 on the Polytechnic campus. The three are running together as one executive ticket in this year's USG Polytechnic election. (Ben Moffat/The State Press) Vice President of Policy candidate Wade Adams (left), presidential candidate Kile Halliday and Vice President of Services candidate Danielle Earl pose for a portrait on Thursday, March 19, 2015 on the Polytechnic campus. The three are running together as one executive ticket in this year's USG Polytechnic election. (Ben Moffat/The State Press)

The Halliday Ticket:

• Kile Halliday (President): Graphic information technologies junior
  • Danielle Earl (Vice President of Services): Biochemistry freshman
  • Wade Adams (Vice President of Policy): Engineering freshman
Platform: "Our ticket is primarily focused on building the Polytechnic name at the other ASU locations," Halliday said in an email. "We are also dedicated to setting a tone of honesty and transparency that will keep students aware of what is happening on their campus. We are also committed to improving the safety conditions around campus for the people living at Poly. We think that by doing all of these things we can help our campus grow while still building the community that we have all worked so hard to develop."

Future Plans:

• Increase safety precautions
  • Improve student attendance at sporting events
  • Speed up the development of residential halls

×