Voting Guide: USG West Presidential Elections

Vice President of Policy candidate Dakota Larson (left), presidential candidate Brandon Olson and Vice President of Services candidate Meghan Dingman pose for a portrait on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 on the West campus. The three are running together as one executive ticket in this year's USG West election. (Ben Moffat/The State Press)

For USG West, there are two separate executive tickets running for office, which students will vote for on March 31 and April 1.

Find voting guides for TempePolytechnic and Downtown campuses here.

Vice President of Policy candidate Rachael Tashbook (left), presidential candidate Stephanie Bockrath and Vice President of Services candidate Joseph Muzupappa pose for a portrait on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 on the West campus. The three are running together as one executive ticket in this year's USG West election. (Ben Moffat/The State Press) Vice President of Policy candidate Rachael Tashbook (left), presidential candidate Stephanie Bockrath and Vice President of Services candidate Joseph Muzupappa pose for a portrait on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 on the West campus. The three are running together as one executive ticket in this year's USG West election. (Ben Moffat/The State Press)

The Bockrath Ticket:

• Stephanie Bockrath (President): political science sophomore
  • Joseph Raymond Muzupappa (Vice President of Services): forensics student
  • Rachael Lauren Tashbook (Vice President of Policy): political science student
Platform: "The desire to help students is our ultimate objective," Bockrath said in an email. "We believe that communication between students and their representatives is key to a prosperous relationship. Combining our work ethic with your ideas we can unite the campus by progressing, improving, and guiding our community to a better tomorrow. Voting for us is voting for these values. Together our campus, our community, will become a place of opportunity and a hub of innovation through new methods of communication and programs that our administration will implement."

Election Website: https://www.facebook.com/Best4West

Vice President of Policy candidate Dakota Larson (left), presidential candidate Brandon Olson and Vice President of Services candidate Meghan Dingman pose for a portrait on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 on the West campus. The three are running together as one executive ticket in this year's USG West election. (Ben Moffat/The State Press) Vice President of Policy candidate Dakota Larson (left), presidential candidate Brandon Olson and Vice President of Services candidate Meghan Dingman pose for a portrait on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 on the West campus. The three are running together as one executive ticket in this year's USG West election. (Ben Moffat/The State Press)

The Olson Ticket:

• Brandon Olson (President): Statistics junior
  • Meghan Dingman (Vice President of Services): Applied sciences student
  • Dakota Larson (Vice President of Policy): Management student
Platform: "We believe it is our duty to inform you on important matters relevant to not only the West campus, but university-wide," Olson said on their Facebook page. "Providing this information will ensure that you are able to be more involved in university affairs through expressing your opinions and concerns. We will reach out to all of the campus community to encourage feedback which will play an integral role in our advocacy of/for the students."

Election Website: https://www.facebook.com/olsonticket

×