ASU vs. Washington: By the numbers

The Sun Devils got back in the win column

ASU redshirt senior quarterback Mike Bercovici greets Washington senior receiver Marvin Hall after the Sun Devils defeated the Huskies 27-17 at Sun Devil Stadium on Nov. 14, 2015.

ASU football defeated Washington Saturday to increase the program's winning streak over the Huskies to 10. What else stood out from the homecoming win?

Consecutive points scored by the Sun Devils after being down 17-0 in the second quarter. It is the most consecutive points ASU has scored this season, surpassing its previous high of 17.

Takeaways for the Sun Devils, coming on consecutive Washington possessions in the fourth quarter. This is the first time ASU has forced four turnovers this season; the previous high was three against Texas A&M.

Second half completion percentage for redshirt senior quarterback Mike Bercovici. He threw for 156 yards and a touchdown to lead the Sun Devils to victory.

Tackles for sophomore linebacker Christian Sam, 10 solo, which led the team. He added a timely interception late in the fourth quarter to help seal the win for ASU.

Turnovers committed by ASU, the first time that's happened this season. That ball security allowed for ASU to establish defensive momentum to mount the comeback.

Reach the reporter at mtonis@asu.edu or follow @Tonis_The_Tiger on Twitter.

×