Photo Gallery: Hillary Clinton holds rally at ASU less than one week before election

The Democratic presidential nominee held a rally on the Tempe campus's intramural fields on Wednesday.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton hosted a rally at ASU on Wednesday. 

Clinton spoke at length on the economy and stopping Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's momentum.

"All I see in this campaign, I see through the eyes of an educator," she said. "Our children are watching one candidate, who's dignified, who's intelligent, who's prepared, who does her homework ... and they're watching another candidate, who's reckless, who's erratic, who's mocking and the dog ate his homework."

U.S. Rep. Ruben Gallego and former Rep. Gabby Giffords gave remarks before Clinton's introduction.

ASU fire marshals estimated there were over 12,000 people in attendance. 

The outdoor event, which was held at the campus' intramural fields, was the latest in a string of stump speeches for the Democratic Party in Arizona.

In the preceding month, Sen. Bernie Sanders, first lady Michelle Obama and Clinton's daughter Chelsea Clinton all made stops in the Valley. 

×