Cartoon: "What's Up President Trump?"

A collaborative series from The State Press graphics desk. Many art styles, artists and stories, all about President Donald Trump

Editor’s note: The opinions presented in this series are the artists' and do not imply any endorsement from The State Press or its editors.

#13

Joey Coalter | The State Press

"The Shinning: Here's Donald!" Illustration published Monday, March 27, 2017.

#12

Madeline LeBarron | The State Press

"Where's Melania?!

#11

Julianna Crozier | The State Press

"It seems like this everyday when some new incident appears on the news, one can only imagine what's really happening in DC." Illustration published Wednesday, March 22, 2017.

#10

Isabella Castillo | The State Press

"What will it take to reach Trump's humanity?" Illustration published Wednesday, March 22, 2017.

#9

Joey Coalter | The State Press

"Beauty and the Beast: How can you read this? There are no pictures! ... It's not right for a women to read, soon she starts getting ideas... and thinking! - Gast..Trump" 

#8

Samantha (Samedi) Johnson | The State Press

"He doesn't even have a dog. And these dogs don't want him." Illustration published Monday, March 20, 2017.

#7

Joey Coalter | The State Press

"Jaws: We're going to need a bigger boat." Illustration published Wednesday, March 15, 2017.

#6

Karen Ta | The State Press

"My life is like Trump's hair, a crazy mess." Illustration published Wednesday, March 15, 2017.

#5

Isabella Castillo / The State Press

"The views presented by Cheetos' spokesperson do not reflect the views of the Cheetos Brand™" Illustration published March 13, 2017.

#4

Madeline LeBarron | The State Press

"To stump trump or trump a stump; that is the question." Illustration published on Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017. 

#3

Karen Ta | The State Press

"Alone in the world was a little TrumpPence." Illustration published Monday Feb. 27, 2017. 

#2

Julianna Crozier | The State Press

"Inside Trump's head." Illustration published Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017.

#1

Joey Coalter | The State Press

"Jurassic Park: Trump-osaurus Rex can't see you if you don't move" Illustration published Monday Feb. 20, 2017.

Get the best of State Press delivered straight to your inbox.