Dustin Davila-Bojorquez

ddavilab@asu.edu

Recent articles:

Recent media:

IMG_4629.jpg

ASU sophomore Payton Saso poses for a photo in front of Lattie F. Coor Hall in Tempe, Arizona, on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018.

GD0A4227-2.jpg

A referee holds up then ASU redshirt sophomore Josh Shields' hand after winning a match during the PAC-12 Championship Conference at the Gill Coliseum in Corvallis, Oregon, on Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018.

IMG_4618.jpg

The last voters shuffle out of Palo Verde West two hours after polls closed in Tempe, Arizona, on Tuesday. Nov. 6, 2018

ASU v Utah

A Stormtrooper throws a forks up sign during the second half of ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

A referee oversees a play during ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU junior wide receiver N'Keal Harry (1) speaks with a reporter after ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU redshirt senior quarterback Manny Wilkins (5) talks with other players after ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU football head coach Herm Edwards is interviewed after ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU sophomore running back Eno Benjamin (3) dodges a tackle before carrying for a touchdown during the second half of ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU sophomore running back Eno Benjamin (3) carries for a touchdown in the second half of the Sun Devils' 38-20 win against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU freshman linebacker Merlin Robertson (8) rests on the sidelines during the second half of ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU redshirt sophomore wide receiver Frank Darby (84) rests between plays during the second half of ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU cheerleaders hype up the crowd during the second half of ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU redshirt senior quarterback Manny Wilkins (5) passes downfield during the second half of ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

Sun Devil cheerleaders hype the crowd during the second half of ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.

ASU v Utah

ASU redshirt sophomore defensive back Chase Lucas (24) celebrates during the first half of ASU's 38-20 victory against the Utah Utes at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018.