J. Bauer-Leffler

Recent media:

MADISON KERLEY.jpg

Then ASU freshman, Madison Kerley, takes her shot out of the sand trap on the fifth fairway  during the 2016 Ping ASU Invitational at the Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona, on Friday, April 8, 2016.

Golf

ASU then-freshman Madison Kerley sinks the putt on the ninth green Friday, April 8, 2016, during the 2016 Ping ASU Invitational at Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona.

track.jpg

Then-freshman Matthew Eckles makes a practice jump for the men's pole vault competition during the 2016 Sun Angel Classic on Friday, April 8, 2016 at Sun Angel Stadium in Tempe, Arizona.

golf.jpg

ASU then-freshman Madison Kerley sinks the putt on the ninth green Friday, April 8, 2016 during the 2016 Ping ASU Invitational at Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona.

golf.jpg

Then-freshman Linnea Strom chips her ball out of the rough on the fifth hole Friday, April 8, 2016 during the 2016 Ping ASU Invitational at Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona.

ASUhockey.jpg

ASU's hockey team looks on from the bench as the second period progresses on Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2016 at Oceanside Ice Arena in Tempe, Arizona.  

womens-golf-sophia-zeeb

Then-sophomore Sophia Zeeb tees off during the 2016 Ping/ASU Invitational at Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona on Friday, April 8, 2016.

Forward Anthony Croston (68) Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016 at Oceanside Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

Freshman Justine Callis performs on the balance beam on March 4, 2016 during the matchup against Penn State gymnastics at the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

ASU golf completed plans to play at Papago Park instead of Karsten Golf Course in the near future.

Members of the Starbucks College Achievement Plan are pictured at the ASU Ed Plus office at SkySong in Scottsdale, Arizona, on Monday, April 25, 2016. These six team members are only a small part of the award-winning team receiving the 2016 President’s Award for Innovation for their work on the Starbucks College Achievement Plan.