J. Bauer-Leffler

Recent media:

Freshman goalie Ryland Pashovitz stops the UConn shot during the second period of the Desert Classic Tournament at Gila River Arena on Sunday, Jan. 10, 2016, in Glendale.

Laverne Cox

Laverne Cox, transgender activist and award-winning star of "Orange is the New Black," addresses a crowd of over 2,000 as ASU's Undergraduate Student Government hosts "An Evening with Laverne Cox," Wednesday, April 8, 2015, at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe.

Forward and captain Garrett Peterson battles for control of the rebounded shot during the second period of the Desert Classic Tournament at Gila River Arena in Glendale on Sunday, Jan. 10, 2016. 

ISIS panel 1

A crowd listens to a debate on whether the U.S. is responsible for the rise of the self-proclaimed Islamic State on Monday, Sept. 21, 2015, in the Memorial Union on the Tempe campus.

Bike Shop 1

Pedals Bike Shop, located at 405 W. University Drive in Tempe, carries a wide variety of cycles to fit the needs of students and families. They also offer a discount off all sales to ASU students and staff.

track.jpg

Then-freshman Matthew Eckles makes a practice jump for the men's pole vault competition during the 2016 Sun Angel Classic on Friday, April 8, 2016 at Sun Angel Stadium in Tempe, Arizona.

golf.jpg

ASU then-freshman Madison Kerley sinks the putt on the ninth green Friday, April 8, 2016 during the 2016 Ping ASU Invitational at Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona.

golf.jpg

Then-freshman Linnea Strom chips her ball out of the rough on the fifth hole Friday, April 8, 2016 during the 2016 Ping ASU Invitational at Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona.

ASUhockey.jpg

ASU's hockey team looks on from the bench as the second period progresses on Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2016 at Oceanside Ice Arena in Tempe, Arizona.  

womens-golf-sophia-zeeb

Then-sophomore Sophia Zeeb tees off during the 2016 Ping/ASU Invitational at Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, Arizona on Friday, April 8, 2016.

Forward Anthony Croston (68) Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016 at Oceanside Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

Freshman Justine Callis performs on the balance beam on March 4, 2016 during the matchup against Penn State gymnastics at the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.