Jennifer Bauer-Leffler

Recent media:

Seniors Desirae Krawczyk and Stephanie Vlad celebrate the point with a fist bump during the matchup against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz. The two won their doubles set.

Dr. Joseph Felice's and the ensemble from ASU's popular Rock Band course performs at their end-of-semester concert at Maricopa Community College in Mesa, Arizona, on Dec. 6, 2013.

Kassidy Jump serves the ball during a doubles match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016, at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe.

Kassidy Jump serves the ball during a doubles match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016, at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, AZ.

Monica Vaughn hits the ball down the fairway at the 2015 Clover Cup at Longbow Golf Club in Mesa, on March 13, 2015.

Pitcher Ryan Hingst opens the game against the Arizona Diamondbacks in the exhibition match-up at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick Resort on March 3, 2015, in Scottsdale.

Ebony Panoho returns the serve during the match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe.  

The new ASU Law School building is pictured here, still under construction on Wednesday, March 23, 2016, in Downtown Phoenix.

Sun Devil Senior Josh DaSilveira and Chili Sabin from Boise State wrestle in a match on Sunday, Nov. 21, 2015, at the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe.

Defenders on the ASU football team warm up during practice outside the Verde Dickey Dome on March 18, 2016.

The Sun Devils gymnastics team gathers for a moment of support for one another before the beam event at the match-up between the Sun Devils and the California Golden Bears on Monday, February 15, 2016 at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, AZ.

Senior Guard Elisha Davis jumps to score against the Florida State Seminoles during a game on Monday, Dec. 21, 2015, at the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe.

Desirae Krawczyk and Stephanie Vlad celebrate with a fist bump during the match-up against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016, at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, AZ.

Desirae Krawczyk awaits the San Jose State return during her doubles match with her partner, Stephanie Vlad on Friday, March 20, 2015, at Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, AZ.

Freshman  Ryan Lillard watches for the chance to steal second base in a pre-season exhibition game against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick Resort in North Scottsdale, AZ.

Junior Gussie O'Sullivan makes a backhand return during her singles match against California on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz.

Senior Desirae Krawczyk continues the rally during the match against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz.

Kassidy Jump returns the ball during a match against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, AZ. She defeated the No. 5 tennis player in the country.

Junior Kassidy Jump serves the ball during a doubles matchup against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz.

Junior Alex Osborne prepares a hard return during her single round against the California Bears on Friday, March 4, 2016 at the Whiteman Tennis Center in Tempe, Ariz.