Today Announcements

The Today Section is a daily calendar of events printed as a service to the ASU community. Requests are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and are printed as space permits.

We do not take requests over the phone, via e-mail or fax. Forms may be picked up in the basement of the Matthews Center, where they should be filled out completely and legibly.

Deadline for requests is noon the day before publication and entries will not be accepted more than three working days before publication. Only one entry per organization per day is permitted.

All requests are subject to editing for content and clarity.

Students and campus organizations can also post events on our interactive online calendar. For more information, visit www.statepress.com.

• Episcopal Campus Ministries will be holding a noonday prayer at 1 p.m. at the Danforth Chapel.

• Baptist Student Ministries is hosting a Back to School Party at 1322 S. Mill Ave. at 7:30 p.m. There will be free burgers and drinks, followed by worship and The Band.

• The AZ Outing Club is holding a meeting at 8 p.m. in the Pima Room on the second floor of the Memorial UnionÍÍÍ.Í

×