10 movies to make your next "Netflix and Chill" session the best one yet

Check out this easy guide that will land you into the dating zone with your crush.

Twilight
Kristen Stewart (left) and Robert Pattinson star in 'Twilight.'

It’s Saturday night and you’re in the spot with nothing to do. That special someone is replying to your texts without taking weeks to respond, it's time to make a move. 

If you haven't been living under a rock, you're well aware of "Netflix and Chill," which is the new hang out method. Contrary to prior belief, if invited to Netflix and chill, don't expect to spend a couple hours watching Netflix. It's actually the new version of "let's hook up."

In order to be part of this trend, here is a list of ten movies on Netflix to check out for the ultimate chilling session.

"Clueless"

If your crush is out of your league and shopping at the mall with you, they probably already have a "Netflix and Chill" partner anyways. 

"Twilight"

Hands down the most romantic movie of the century. The love plot between Bella and Edward captures the audience from the beginning to end. It's not the only thing you'll want to dig your teeth into for the end of a romantic evening. 

"Holes"

It's hot and steamy in this desert where Stanley Yelnats and Zero do everything they can to quench their thirst. Maybe it will inspire you to do the same.  

"Zombeavers"

Wood, screaming and animalistic behavior. 'Nuff said. This horror film will make you say "dam."

"The Longest Yard"

Only a true "baller" will score after watching this.

"Grease"

Make sure to let them know the the last song in the film, “You’re The One That I Want," rings true. It is sure to seal the deal. "Grease" is the original drive-in and chill movie.

"The Naked Gun"

Not everyone is always ready to attend the gun show. 

"Heathers"

This movie is to die for. The two main characters, Veronica Sawyer and Jason Dean, are the definition of relationship goals. Take some notes with your special friend to become a "killer" couple. 

"Legally Blonde"

Be your own Elle Woods and put your academics and career as your first and only priority. Better yet, just be single and buy a dog to have a new "Netflix and chill" companion. 

"Rubber"

You too can be a lady killer like this tire named Robert who kills an entire town. Make your girl feel like she's the only one because she is the last one standing in this movie. 

Caution: Eighty-seven percent of the time you use the "Netflix and Chill" method, you'll be turned away and never score a date. Ever.  

If you really want to impress that special someone, invite them over and show off your Pokemon collection. 

10 new Netflix releases to kick off the new year

Netflix Alternatives: 'Seventh Son,' 'The Spongebob Movie' and more

Send your favorite movie to use for "Netflix and Chill" to the reporter at ryan.santistevan@asu.edu or follow @ryanerica18 on Twitter.

×