ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage between Monday at 5 p.m. and Tuesday at 9 a.m. by breaking a window at the Art Annex on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.The window was located on the northeast side of the building and damages are estimated at $200, according to police.There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft Monday between 5:50 and 6:30 p.m., by stealing a backpack, wallet and other items from the Student Recreation Complex on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.The items, which were removed from a locker room, belonged to a 21-year-old undergraduate man and were estimated to be worth $200, police reported.There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.
  • An 18-year-old undergraduate man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.The incident occurred around 1 a.m. at the Palo Verde East residential complex on the Tempe campus, according to police.The man was transported to the ASU Police Department, processed and released, police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft on Feb. 14 between 11 and 11:30 a.m., by stealing an iPhone from the Hassayampa Academic Village Phase 2 residential complex on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.The phone belonged to an 18-year-old undergraduate woman and was estimated to be worth $500, police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft sometime between Feb. 13 at 8 a.m. and Saturday at 7:45 a.m. by stealing an ASU issued key from a key ring belonging to an ASU employee, according to a police report.The theft occurred at the Fletcher Library on the West campus, and there are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft sometime between Feb. 15 at 1 p.m. and Feb. 17 at 1 p.m. by stealing two signs belonging to the Center for Global Education Services on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.Losses are estimated at $500 and there are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.
Reports compiled by Nicholas Palomino Mendoza. Reach the reporter at npmendo@asu.edu

×