ASU Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 21-year-old male undergraduate was arrested Sunday at the Vista del Sol residential complex on the Tempe campus, on suspicion of criminal damage with intent to deface or damage property, according to a police report.
  • At around 2 a.m. on Saturday, the man allegedly intentionally jumped up to strike an exit sign on the ceiling of the H building, causing the sign to dislodge and break into pieces, police reported.
  • An unknown person or persons committed theft Monday by stealing a bicycle from the bike rack at the Delta Zeta cluster at the Adelphi Commons building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.
  • The bicycle was estimated to be worth around $200 and belonged to a 19-year-old female undergraduate, police reported.

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 34-year-old man from Mesa was arrested at South McClintock Drive and East 8th Street on suspicion of driving with a suspended license on Sunday around 3:30 a.m., police reported.
  • He was taken to Tempe City Jail, booked and processed, according to a report.
  • A 25-year-old Phoenix man was arrested on suspicion of possession of narcotic drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday at 2:45 a.m., according to a police report.
  • The man was pulled over for a traffic violation when a search revealed that he had a syringe and a usable quantity of heroin in the vehicle, according to a report.

A search of his person revealed a small quantity of white powder in his front pants pocket, police reported.

He was processed and released pending charges, according to a report.

• A 42-year-old transient man was arrested Friday at West University and South Priest drives around 9 p.m. on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug, according to a police report.
  • A search revealed that the man was in possession of a usable amount of a white, crystal-like substance believed to be methamphetamine, according to a report.

He was transferred to Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, police reported.

Reports compiled by Nicholas Palomino Mendoza. Reach the reporter at npmendo@asu.edu

×