ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the ASU Surplus Property Yard on the 2000 block of East Rio Salado Parkway in Tempe sometime before 3 p.m. Feb. 4, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole 24 brown aluminum manifolds for solar collectors with copper lining inside, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $12, 480, according to a report.

There are no suspects or leads at this time, police reported.

• A 40-year-old Mesa man was contacted on suspicion of committing a housing policy violation at the 6000 block of South Roslyn Road in Mesa on ASU’s Polytechnic campus at approximately 5:10 p.m. Feb. 15, according to a police report.

The man was contacted at his residence in reference to a report involving his possession of a weapon in campus housing, police reported.

The man voluntarily surrendered the weapon to the ASU Police Department for safekeeping, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage in the Physical Sciences Building F Wing on the Tempe campus between 7 p.m. Feb. 15 and 7 p.m. Feb. 16, according to a police report.

The person or persons cut the metal strap securing the feminine hygiene dispenser in the women’s bathroom, police reported.

The total estimated damage is $100, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons stole a Fender Bass out of a 22-year-old male ASU student’s vehicle located near the intersection of Mill Avenue and Gammage Parkway in Tempe between 10 p.m. Feb. 12 and 10 a.m. Feb. 13, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $400, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, according to a report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage to the Physical Sciences Building A wing on the Tempe campus between 3:45 p.m. and 5:01 p.m. Feb. 14, according to a police report.

The person or persons painted a sign without permission on the east side breezeway of the building and caused damage to the original paint, police reported.

The total estimated damage is $250, according to a report.

There are no witnesses, suspects or leads at this time, police reported.

×