Collection of responses to ASU smoking ban
The move toward ASU becoming a tobacco-free campus is an issue that affects many students, faculty and staff. This is a collection of responses from readers:
- Ryan Brosch's Oct. 23 letter "Smoking ban will lead to bullying."
- Nicole Northcutt's Oct. 24 letter "Smoking ban necessary to avoid health risks."
- Arthur Nemirovskiy Oct. 25 letter "Secondhand smoke overblown."
- Ryan Brosch's Oct. 28 letter "Support for smoking ban misguided."
- Betty Campbell's Nov. 4 letter "New smoking ban follows Arizona law."
Want to join the conversation? Send an email to email@example.com. Keep letters under 300 words and be sure to include your university affiliation. Anonymity will not be granted.