California man arrested on suspicion of trespassing at Music West

ASU Police reported the following incidents on Wednesday:

A California man was arrested Monday night on the 50 block of East Gammage Parkway on suspicion of third-degree trespassing, according to a police report.

Police found the man on the second floor of the Music West building, police reported.

The man was identified by his California identification card, and after conducting a records check, police learned that the man had previously been arrested five times for trespassing, according to the report.

The was transported to the Fourth Avenue Jail for booking, police reported.

Police are searching for a man suspected of burglary Monday on the 1700 block of South Rural Road, according to a police report.

The man cut the padlocks of the Material Service building and took several spools of copper and high-voltage wire from the self-storage lockers, according to the report.

Okonite wiring, a lucrative kind of wiring that only companies like SRP and APS are able to obtain, was also taken from the lockers, police reported.

Police were not able to take fingerprints from the locks or lockers, and a full loss estimate has not yet been made, police reported.

Police reports compiled by Randsom Rockliffe.

Reach the reporter at rrocklif@asu.edu or on Twitter @RRockliffe

×