As hard as it was, we somehow picked our 10 favorite moments from ASU's signature win over Notre Dame. Relive the drubbing of the Fighting Irish in our top GIFs.

1. Pressure gets to Golson

After sacking him twice to end the previous possession, the Sun Devils forced Everett Golson's first turnover of the afternoon on the second play of the drive, giving them great field position for...

GolsonFumble

2. Strong's one-handed grab

Taylor Kelly wasted no time, finding Jaelen Strong with the #SCTop10-worthy catch on the first play of the drive to give ASU the 10-3 lead.

StrongTD

3. Defense makes Golson pay

Marcus Hardison made his second defensive highlight, tipping Golson's errant pass right to Damarious Randall, who took it 59 yards to the house, giving ASU a three-score lead in the beginning of the second quarter.

RandallPickSix

4. Blowout time

As if it wasn't already a blowout, Kelly found Cam Smith for the 43-yard touchdown, giving ASU a 28-point lead just minutes into the second quarter.

SmithTD

5. Take a deep breath

After a disastrous quarter and a half in which Notre Dame scored 28 unanswered points and closed ASU's lead to just three points, Demario Richard let the Sun Devil faithful breathe a sigh of relief with this score.

RichardTD

6. Carrington seals it

Lloyd Carrington wanted in on the pick-six fun, and he got his chance in the fourth quarter. This interception was Golson's fifth turnover of the game, and it put the game out of reach for Notre Dame.

CarringtonPickSix

7. Kelly fools everyone

This naked bootleg  fooled the entire Notre Dame defense (and myself), as Kelly trotted into the end zone for the game's final score. ASU's 55 points were the most Notre Dame had allowed since 1985.

KellyTD

8. Start the celebration

Todd Graham might not have been happy with the early celebration, but at this point ASU had done its job and locked up a huge win. Dance away, Kweishi Brown, dance away.

KickoffDancing

9. Hardison makes it official

ASU kept its College Football Playoff hopes alive with a signature win. Graham said it may have been the biggest win since he arrived in Tempe.

HardisonPitchfork

10. All smiles

Graham told Michael Crow "I'm going to hug you," as he embraced the ASU president and athletic director Ray Anderson.

ImportantPeople

Reach the reporter at bmargiot@asu.edu or follow him on Twitter @BenMargiott

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow @statepresssport on Twitter

×