With five ASU touchdowns and five Washington State turnovers, it was quite difficult to narrow down our favorite moments from ASU's win on Senior Day. With a game that could decide the Pac-12 South coming up Friday, we present to you our 12 favorite moments from the game.

1. Randall shifts the momentum

After four straight three-and-outs, things were looking bleak as the Sun Devils trailed 7-0 early. This Damarious Randall interception put the Sun Devils in great field position to get on the board. Saturday was Randall's third straight game with a pick, and he now leads the team with three this season.

RandallPick

2. D.J. Foster starts his day off

What better way to celebrate your 21st birthday? Foster finished the afternoon with 96 rushing yards and three touchdowns, including this one that tied the game on the first play of the second quarter.

FosterTD1

3. Falk blindsided

This DJ Calhoun forced fumble likely stuck in Luke Falk's mind long after the Cougars recovered. Nevertheless, Washington State scored on the next play to go up 21-7.

FalkFumble

4. Déjà vu?

If you recognize this play, it's probably because Cameron Smith made nearly the exact same play in the game against Notre Dame. The difference was just one yard: this play was from 42 yards out, and his TD against Notre Dame was from 43. Smith's final line was 131 yards and two touchdowns on six catches, a much-needed performance with the absence of Jaelen Strong.

SmithTD

5. Hardison rumbles after the pick

On the next play from scrimmage, Marcus Hardison tipped Falk's pass and returned it 12 yards to set up another ASU score. He finished with two sacks, this interception, and the previous forced fumble. He's played on another level in the past several games, and is now 10th in the country with 10 sacks.

HardisonPick

6. Gammage takes center stage

The injury to Jaelen Strong allowed for other ASU receivers to step up, and walk-on Frederick Gammage used that opportunity to make his first career touchdown catch. The score capped a rapid shift in favor of ASU. In just four plays, the Sun Devils scored twice to tie the game at 21.

GammageTD

7. Brown's athletic snag

Kweishi Brown didn't want to be left out of the turnover party, and gave everything he had to reel this one in. Just like the other four WSU turnovers, this one set up an ASU touchdown. Forgive the referee for blocking such an incredible play.

BrownPick

8. Latu labors 

This play had to be sped up — and cut short — to even fit in this post. Viliami Latu eventually returned this fumble 51 yards to set up another ASU score. In the post game press conference, Todd Graham joked that he nearly needed medical attention after this long run back.

Latu-Return

9. Foster fully extends

On the next play of the game, DJ Foster broke a few tackles and ran for 18 hard-fought yards to put ASU up by two scores.

FosterTD2

10. Falk finds Fiso 

Luke Falk seemingly found every ASU defensive player on Saturday, locating Salamo Fiso here for his first career interception.

FisoPick

11. Everybody hands go up

The Sun Devils improved to 9-2 and kept their Pac-12 South title hopes intact with the 52-31 win over the Cougars.

StudentSection

12. Celebratory piggy back

De'Marieya Nelson hopped on Solomon Means' back as they walked back to the locker rooms.

PiggyBack

Reach the reporter at bmargiot@asu.edu or follow him on Twitter @BenMargiott

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow @statepresssport on Twitter

×