ASU soccer debuts new official adidas kits

The uniforms provide a fresh new look on the pitch for the Sun Devils

ASU soccer maroon jersey

ASU soccer debuts their new adidas jerseys (Photo courtesy of @TheSunDevils)

ASU's newfound partnership with adidas has made its way onto the soccer field.

Sun Devil Soccer showed off its brand new uniforms via Twitter on Thursday, unveiling four unique combinations.

The first of four revealed is all white with maroon trim, worn by senior forward Cali Farquharson.

The second, sported by senior defender McKenzie Berryhill, is an all black look with gold numbers and letters.

Third, sophomore midfielder Aly Moon exhibits a jersey with maroon and black horizontal stripes to go along with maroon shorts. The look is similar to the new kits of FC Barcelona, a men's professional team that plays in La Liga in Spain. 

ASU soccer visited Spain from May 10th-20th, including a trip to Camp Nou, the home of FC Barcelona.

Fourth and final in the reveal, redshirt senior goalkeeper Chandler Morris can be seen rocking an all gold uniform. It has not been made official whether or not the gold look is strictly for keepers.

The Sun Devils began a new eight-year, $33.8 million deal with the apparel company on July 1. 

ASU soccer begins its 2015 regular season at home, taking on the Portland State Vikings at 7 p.m. on Friday, August 21st in Tempe.

Reach the reporter at rclarke6@asu.edu or follow @RClarkeASU on Twitter.

×