Tempe Police: Man tells people at party he 'knows where they live'

Police Beat photo

The Tempe Police station, which is located on Fifth Avenue near College Avenue. 

Tempe Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

A man was arrested on Oct. 6 in the 100 block of West Sixth Street on suspicion of criminal trespassing, according a police report.

Officers were called about a man who entered an apartment without knocking and peeked his head into an apartment and exited upon being seen by partygoers, police reported. 

When residents confronted the man in the hallway, the man told them he now knew where they lived and would kill them, according to the report. After officers arrived at the scene, the man reportedly denied that he made any threats, according to the report. 

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held to see a judge, according to the report.

An Arizona woman was arrested Oct. 3 in the 5000 block of South Arizona Mills Circle on suspicion of shoplifting and drug possession, according to a report. 

The woman stole a pair of jeans from clothing store Charlotte Russe, when store employees contacted the police, according to the report. 

After detaining the woman, officers discovered the woman had a record of previous arrests at that particular store and trespass warnings issues by mall security, police reported.

Upon searching the woman, officers found drugs, according to the report.

The woman was transported to Tempe City Jail, where she was booked and held to see a judge, according to the report.

Reach the reporter at sgreene6@asu.edu or follow @thesydneygreene on Twitter.

×