ASU vs Arizona: By the numbers

The Sun Devils took back the Territorial Cup in style

Head coach Todd Graham holds the Territorial Cup after defeating UA on Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015, at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe.

ASU football's 52-37 win over Arizona Saturday narrowed the all-time series lead to 48-40 in favor of the Wildcats. It was the third Territorial Cup victory for coach Todd Graham in his tenure in Tempe, improving his record in the rivalry game to 3-1.

Receiving yards for redshirt senior wide receiver Devin Lucien, a career high. The performance earned Lucien the Bob Moran MVP Award, as he caught eight passes, including a 59-yard touchdown.

Watch the highlights here:

Interceptions returned for touchdowns by ASU. Redshirt senior cornerback Lloyd Carrington and freshman safety Kareem Orr each scored in the fourth quarter, sealing ASU's win.

Yards per carry for sophomore running backs Demario Richard and Kalen Ballage. In their most effective game together in 2015, the two rushed for 32 times and Richard scored ASU's first touchdown of the game.

Sacks for the Sun Devils, tying their season high. Redshirt senior linebacker Antonio Longino led the way with four, the most for an ASU player in a game since Derron Ware in 2006.

Attendance at the game, which is the most this season at Sun Devil Stadium.

Reach the reporter at mtonis@asu.edu or follow @Tonis_The_Tiger on Twitter.

×