Gabriela Castillo-Londono

Recent media:

womens volleyball UA

ASU freshman outside hitter Griere Hughes (27) makes a roll shot against the blocking opponents in the ASU vs. UA volleyball game on Thursday, Sept. 22, 2017 in the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

DSC_2092.jpg

ASU junior defenseman Jake Clifford (22) and sophomore forward Steenn Pasichnuk (28) fight for the puck in the game against Northern Alberta Institute of Technology at the Oceanside Ice Arena in Tempe, Arizona on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2017.

vball.jpg

ASU freshman middle blocker Megan Beedie (17) spikes the ball against the blocking opponent in a game versus UA = Thursday, Sept. 2017 at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

hockey.JPG

ASU sophomore defenseman Brinson Pasichnuk (39) looks to pass to another teammate in a game against Northern Alberta Institute of Technology at Oceanside Ice Arena in Tempe, Arizona on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2017. 

DSC_1698 (1).JPG

ASU junior opposite hitter Peyton Grahovac (3), left, and senior middle blocker Oluoma Okaro (18), right, block the opponent in a game against UA on Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017 in Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

studying.jpg

ASU freshman nursing Student Michelle Mullings studies at the University Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at ASU’s downtown campus. 

studying.jpg

ASU freshman nursing student Michelle Mullings studies at the University Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at ASU’s downtown campus. 

DSC_1328.jpg

ASU junior middle blocker Carmen Unzue (5) cheers on her teammates during the ASU vs. UA volleyball game on Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017, in the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona. 

volleyball.jpg

ASU senior middle blocker Oluoma Okaro (18) tips the ball from the back row in a game versus UA on Thursday, Sept. 2017 at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

DSC_1546.JPG

ASU freshman middle blocker Megan Beedie (17) spikes the ball against the blocking opponents in the ASU vs. UA volleyball game on Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017 at the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona. 

DSC_1550.JPG

car.jpg

A family drives in a lowrider car at the Lowrider Car Show and Hispanic Heritage Fair on Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017 on the West campus in Glendale, Arizona.

IMG_4143.jpg

DSC_1477 copy.jpg

ASU women’s volleyball head coach Sanja Tomasevic talks to the starting lineup in the ASU versus UA volleyball game on Thursday, Sept. 21 2017, at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona. 

vball.jpg

ASU senior middle blocker Oluoma Okaro (18) tips the ball from the back row in a volleyball game versus UA on Thursday, Sept. 21 2017 at the Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona. 

DSC_1546.JPG

ASU freshman middle blocker Megan Beedie (17) spikes the ball against the blocking opponents in a volleyball game versus UA on Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017, in Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

vollleyball.jpg

The starting lineup for the ASU women’s volleyball team gets together in preparation for the game against UA on Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017 at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

DSC_1691.JPG

ASU senior outside hitter Isabel Miller (7) spikes the ball in a volleyball game against UA on Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017 in Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe, Arizona.

DSC_0926.JPG

Participants dance during the Street Dance Activism Workshop on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017 in the A.E. England Building in downtown Phoenix.

DSC_0982.JPG

Shamell Bell, dance choreographer and Arts and Culture liaison for the Black Lives Matter network, talks to participants of the Street Dance Activism Workshop on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017 in the A.E. England Building in downtown Phoenix.