Police Beat

ASU Police reported the following incident Tuesday:

• A Tempe man was arrested at about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday on suspicion of underage consumption of alcohol, police reported.

The arrest took place in Ocotillio Hall, police reported.

ASU Police reported the following incident Wednesday:

• A Tempe woman was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday on suspicion of underage consumption of alcohol, police reported.

The arrest took place in Verbena Hall in the Hassayampa Academic Village, according to a police report.

The suspect was also in procession of a fictitious license and was cited for failure to provide a truthful name, police reported.

A Tempe woman under the age of 21 was arrested at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday on charges of possession of alcohol, according to police reports.

The woman was poolside at Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus when she was arrested, police reported.

ASU police reported the following incident Thursday:

• A glass pipe was found in the ASU Police Department holding room at the West campus at about 2:10 p.m. Thursday, police reported.

The glass pipe had evidence of burnt residue in it, according to police reports.

Police are unaware of the origin of the pipe, and there are no suspects at this time, police reported.

A police sergeant was notified of the pipe and it was later impounded for destruction, according to the report.

Tempe police reported the following incident Tuesday:

• A 22-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of four counts of selling marijuana, police reported.

The suspect was arrested in a parking lot at 20th Street and Camelback Road, according to police reports.

The man sold marijuana to an undercover detective on four separate occasions since June, police reported.

The man was arrested and transported to the Tempe City Jail and booked, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incident Wednesday:

• A 29-year-old Guadalupe man was arrested at his home on the 9000 block of Calle Tomi on Wednesday on suspicion of second-degree burglary, police reported.

The total worth of the property stolen is estimated at $7,650, police reported.

Police found the suspect’s left and right palm print on the kitchen window of a home broken into on Aug. 11, according to police reports.

The suspect was transported to Tempe City Jail and was held to see a judge, police reported.

Reports compiled by Jodi Cisman. Reach the reporter at

jodi.cisman@asu.edu.

×