ASU police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• Between 12:45 p.m. and 10:10 p.m. Thursday, an unknown person(s) committed third degree burglary from a vehicle, police reported.

The vehicle was parked in Lot 59 North at 200 S. Parckard Drive, according to the police report.

The suspect(s) pried open the driver’s side door and removed his iPod and iPod transmitter, police reported.

The estimated loss is $600, according to the police report.

• Between 1:15 a.m. and 1:45 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 17 unknown person(s) damaged a hallway wall in Hassayampa Academic Village, police reported.

The incident occurred in the C building of the village at 711 E. Lemon St., according to the police report.

The suspect(s) wrote on the wall in black marker in an area approximately four feet wide and three feet high, police reported.

The estimated damage is $100, according to the report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• A 24-year-old transient man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of possessing dangerous drugs for sale, police reported.

He was apprehended while at a residence on the 17000 block of North 43rd Avenue in Phoenix, according to the police report.

The man had a large quantity of drugs packaged for sale, police reported.

He was booked at Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, according to the report.

• A 26-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of being in possession of marijuana and dangerous drugs, police reported.

He was arrested following a DUI stop, according to a police report. Immediately after being handcuffed, the man said, “Man, I have weed in the trunk” to the police officer, according to the report.

A subsequent search revealed a green leafy substance and a pipe in a tin under the front passenger seat, police reported.

The suspect admitted the items were his, according to the police report.

He was transported and booked at Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, police reported.

• A 30-year-old Tempe man was arrested Monday after a records check revealed that he had five outstanding warrants, police reported.

The man was apprehended on the 900 block of East Broadway Road, according to the reports.

The warrants included felony charges of being in possession of dangerous drugs, being in possession of marijuana and shoplifting, police reported.

The man had two warrants from Tempe police, two from Mesa police and one from ASU police, according to the report.

The man was booked at Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×