ASU police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• Between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 6 a.m. Friday an unknown suspect or suspects committed burglary at Santa Catalina Hall on the Polytechnic campus, police reported.

The suspect or suspects stole four Apple notebook computers, according to the police report.

The total estimated loss is $6,800, police reported.

There are currently no suspects or investigative leads, according to the police report.

Between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Wednesday an unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at Cholla Apartments on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The suspect or suspects broke the left door and light fixture of the elevator in the lobby of the building, according to the police report.

The total estimated damage is $2,400, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• Between 8 p.m. Wednesday and 6:45 a.m. Thursday an unknown suspect or suspects committed theft at Old Main on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The suspect or suspects broke into a cabinet in the lower floor of the building and stole a DVD remote and wireless keyboard and mouse, according to the police report.

The items and damage to cabinet are valued at about $200, police reported.

• Between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. Wednesday an unknown suspect or suspects committed theft from an 18-year-old male ASU student’s car, police reported.

The suspect or suspects stole four wheels off of the vehicle while it was parked on the second level of the Stadium Parking structure, according to the police report.

The total estimated loss is $1,250, police reported.

There are no witnesses, suspects or leads, according to the police report.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• A 21-year-old Tempe man was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, police reported.

The man was stopped in his vehicle on the 1800 block of East University Drive, according to the police report.

He was approached after an officer saw that he was unconscious in the driver’s seat of his car with the engine running, police reported.

A portable breathalyzer test revealed the subject had a blood-alcohol level of .207 percent, according to the police report.

The suspect was also driving with a suspended driver’s license, police reported.

The man was charged for driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol level of higher than .08 percent and driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol level above .15 percent, according to the police report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

• A 20-year-old Tempe man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of being in possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of illegal prescription drugs, police reported.

The man was apprehended on the 500 block of South Mill Avenue after investigation revealed he was in possession of a usable quantity of marijuana, according to the police report.

The suspect was also found to have a glass pipe with residue and prescription pills not prescribed to him, police reported.

The man admitted the items belonged to him, according to the police report.

He was booked at Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×