ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• Between 7:40 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Saturday an unknown suspect or suspects committed theft and fraudulent use of a credit card by stealing cash and a debit card from a 39-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

A debit card and $20 cash were stolen from an agribusiness room at ASU’s West campus, according to the police report.

The suspect or suspects then used the card to make purchases totaling $2,531.70, police reported.

There are no leads or suspects at this time, according to the police report.

• A 25-year-old male ASU student was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and having a blood-alcohol level above the legal limit, police reported.

The student was apprehended on the 400 block of East University Drive, according to the police report.

An officer observed the suspect fail to remain stopped for an emergency vehicle and suspected he was impaired, police reported.

The student was also arrested in connection with one count of failure to remain stopped for an emergency vehicle, according to the police report.

• Between 12 and 3:30 p.m. Thursday an unknown suspect or suspects committed criminal damage by defacing the car of a 25-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The vehicle was parked in Lot 30 at ASU’s West campus when the damage occurred, according to the police report.

The writing was in green marker across a large area of the vehicle, police reported.

The estimated damage is $500, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police report.

Three male ASU students were arrested Sept. 28 on suspicion of possessing marijuana and possessing drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The students were apprehended at Dixie Gammage Hall, according to the police report.

One 19-year-old student was cited for possessing drug paraphernalia and released on the scene, according to the police report.

Two other students, aged 17 and 18, were arrested on suspicion of both charges and transported to the ASU Police Department, police reported.

The students were processed at the department and then released, according to the report.

Tempe police reported the following incident Wednesday:

• A 24-year-old Tempe man was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of possessing a usable quantity of marijuana and possessing drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The suspect was apprehended on the 1800 block of East Broadway Road, according to the police report.

Upon search following a traffic stop, the man was found to have a plastic bag filled with a green leafy substance, police reported.

The man also had a glass pipe under the front passenger seat of the car, according to the report.

The suspect was booked at the Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, police reported.

Reports complied by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×