ASU police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• Between 1:40 and 1:50 a.m. Friday, an unknown male subject was seen breaking a window by smashing his head into it, police reported.

The window was at a personal residence at Ocotillo Hall on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The estimated damage is $100, police reported.

The subject was reported as a white male, approximately 18 to 20 years old, with short blond hair, wearing a white T-shirt and khaki pants, according to the police report.

The subject was also reported to have cut his head on the window, police reported.

• At about 2:45 a.m. Friday, an unknown subject or subjects damaged six fire strobe-light fixtures at Vista Del Sol C-Wing on the Tempe Campus, police reported.

The estimated damage is $3,000, according to the police report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• Between 12:10 and 9 a.m. Thursday an unknown suspect or suspects committed criminal damage to a vehicle belonging to a 20-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

The car was parked on the east side of the 700 block of East Apache Boulevard, according to the police report.

The vehicle had long scratches across the trunk lid, police reported.

The estimated damage is $700, according to the police report.

• Between 9 and 10:30 p.m. Wednesday an unknown suspect or suspects committed theft of a sign belonging to a 25-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The item was taken from the student’s residence on the 6400 block of South Sagewood Circle in Mesa, according to the police report.

The student said he left his residence at approximately 9 p.m. to play kickball and believes the sign was there was he left, police reported.

When he returned at 10:30 p.m., the sign had been removed from the signpost, according to the police report.

The sign is described as being made of about 12 gold letters, police reported.

The estimated loss is $50, according to the police report.

• Between 12:45 and 4:30 a.m. on Sept. 19 an unknown person or persons stole a Melex golf cart belonging to the state of Arizona, police reported.

The cart was parked outside of the Global Institute of Sustainability, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $200, according to the police report.

The theft is classified as one count of theft of a means of transportation with intent to permanently deprive, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, according to the report.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×