ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• Between 10:15 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 25 an unknown person or persons damaged three tires on a vehicle belonging to a 26-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

The car was parked in Lot 20 on the West campus while the student was in class, according to the police report.

When the woman returned to her vehicle she found the tires damaged and was unable to drive the car, police reported.

The estimated damage is $240, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• Between 2 and 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 22 an unknown suspect or suspects burglarized the dorm room of an 18-year-old female student, police reported.

The items were stolen from the student’s room in Manzanita Hall on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The suspect reportedly stole the woman’s laptop computer and $40 in cash, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $840, according to the police report.

• Between 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Nov. 21 an unknown suspect or suspects damaged a vehicle belonging to a 20-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The vehicle was parked in the Rural Road parking structure, according to the police report.

The student returned from class to find several large scratches across the driver’s side door and window. He believes it may have been an attempted break-in, police reported.

The estimated damage is $600, according to the police report.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 29-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The man was apprehended on the 1600 block of West La Jolla Drive, according to the police report.

The suspect consented to a search and officers found a glass pipe and a small bag of a green, leafy substance believed to be marijuana, police reported.

The subject admitted the items belonging to him, according to the police report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×