ASU police reported the following incidents Monday:

• Between 12 p.m. on Nov. 25 and 6:30 p.m. Wednesday an unknown person or persons committed criminal damage to the car of a 20-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

The car was parked on the first level of the Stadium Parking Structure on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The suspect or suspects threw a pie inside the vehicle, damaging the upholstery of the seats, police reported.

The estimated damage is $300, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• Between 3 and 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 25 an unknown person or persons committed theft from a 48-year-old male ASU staff member’s vehicle, police reported.

The suspect removed all four hubcap covers from the vehicle’s wheels while it was parked in Lot 30 at the Polytechnic campus, according to the police report.

The estimated loss is $100, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

The victim said he will aid in prosecution, police reported.

• Between 6:30 p.m. on Nov. 22 and 6 a.m. on Nov 23 an unknown suspect or suspects forcibly entered a storage shed on the property of the ASU Karsten Golf Course near the Tempe campus, police reported.

The golf course is located at 1125 E. Rio Salado Parkway, according to the police report.

The suspect or suspects stole an unknown amount of property from inside the shed, police reported.

The estimated damage to the shed’s entrance gate is $1,000, according to the police report.

• Between 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 21 and 6:45 a.m. on Nov. 24 an unknown person committed burglary from Hayden Library on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The subject or subjects stole a microwave belonging to a 53-year-old ASU employee, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×