Ah, Youtube.

What a dominant invention. Filled with everything you could think of and more, it certainly has a lot to offer for sports fans.

But with so much to choose from, you can often get lost in the infinite abyss of highlights.

Luckily for you, I’ve scoured the site high and low and found the best three sports clips one can watch.

For starters, you have to see Marshawn Lynch’s off-the-field highlight video. It’s 10 minutes of just ridiculousness that can’t be capsulated in words.

Dude has to be the funniest man in all of professional sports. Not only does the clip show him going dumb in pregame warm-ups — he’s a Bay Area cat through and through — and whipping around on a golf cart post-victory, but it features some of the funniest interviews ever.

From oompa loompas to beast mode, Marshawn covers it all. You have to see it for yourself.

Then there’s Andrew Bogut high-fiving the air after a free throw. It’s only 15 seconds long, but it’s a gem.

And finally, there’s the flamboyant soccer referee. He has so much enthusiasm when prancing around the field and giving yellow cards, he makes the “Queer Eye” guys look tame.

×