ASU police reported the following incidents Monday:

• Between 1:30 and 4 a.m. on Friday, an unknown person or persons damaged the vehicle of a 39-year-old male ASU staff member, police reported.

The truck was parked in the Rural Road parking structure on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The suspect or suspects shattered the front passenger side window of the vehicle and stole several items inside the car, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $450, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses, police reported.

• Between 8:45 and 10:25 a.m. on Thursday, an unknown suspect or suspects commited criminal damage on and theft from the vehicle of a 23-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

The student’s truck was parked outside of Sun Devil Stadium, according to a police report.

The person or persons damaged the driver’s side door and window to break into the car and then took several items, including an iPod, from inside the car, police reported.

There are no suspects or witnesses at this time, but police are following a lead, according to the police report.

• Between 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, an unknown person or persons committed criminal damage on and theft from the car of a 24-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

The sedan was parked in Lot 59 North on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The suspect or suspects broke the driver’s side front window and removed a stereo from the dashboard, and the total estimated loss is $350, according to the police report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• On Feb. 15, a 36-year-old Tempe man was arrested on suspicion of failing to appear in court for a public sexual indecency charge, police reported.

The man was arrested north of the Tempe campus on North Scottsdale Road, according to the police report.

The man’s warrant was listed for the University Lakes Justice Court in Scottsdale, police reported.

The suspect was transported to the 4th Avenue Jail in Phoenix, booked and held to see a judge, according to the police report.

• At about 2:45 p.m. on Jan. 30, an unknown male suspect committed voyeurism in an ASU women’s restroom, police reported.

A 55-year-old female ASU staff member reported that a man attempted to peer into her bathroom stall on the first floor of the University Center building on the Downtown Phoenix campus, according to the police report.

The woman reported that she asked the man, “Are you looking at me?” and the subject fled the scene, police reported.

The woman attempted to follow the man out of the building but did not see him leave. She was the only person in the restroom at the time, according to the police report.

There are no identified suspects, leads or witnesses at this time. The case is pending, police reported.

Reports complied by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×