ASU police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• Between 8:30 a.m. and 11:40 p.m. on Feb. 11, an unknown person or persons stole a red and blue Gary Fisher mountain bike from a bike rack on the south side of the Business Administration C-Wing building, police reported.

There are no suspects or leads at this time, and the estimated loss is $400, according to the police report.

• At 8:20 p.m. on Feb. 16, a 19-year-old ASU student was arrested in connection with an outstanding ASU warrant, police reported.

The student was arrested at the Hassayampa on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The student was released from the ASU police station after posting bond, police reported.

• Between 8:30 p.m. and 2 a.m. on Feb. 21, an unknown person or persons criminally damaged the front passenger window of a woman’s car, police reported.

The damage occurred on the top floor of the Tenth Street parking structure on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The estimated damage is $200, and there are no current suspects, leads or witnesses, police reported.

• At 1:45 p.m. on Monday, a 40-year-old man was found sleeping behind a wall at South Myrtle Avenue and East University Drive, police reported.

The suspect was found to have an outstanding misdemeanor warrant, and the Tempe Police Department picked the man up, according to the police report.

The man’s duffle bag was impounded for safe keeping, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incident Tuesday:

• A 20-year-old ASU student was arrested Sunday on suspicion of minor liquor consumption, police reported.

The arrest happened at South Rural Road and East Eighth Street after the student was contacted for being a passenger in a vehicle that was involved in a crash, according to the police report.

A small bag of marijuana was found during a search by the detention officer at the Tempe City Jail, police reported.

The student was booked and released, pending on the marijuana and held to see a judge, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Rheyanne Weaver. Reach the reporter at reweaver@asu.edu.

×