ASU police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• Between 4:30 and 4:45 p.m. on March 15, an unknown person or persons stole a black Ping golf bag and 14 Titleist golf clubs from the south side of the clubhouse at Karsten Golf Course in Tempe, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $2,400, according to a police report.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• Between midnight and 1 a.m. on Saturday an unknown person or persons stole the wallet of a male ASU student, police reported.

The wallet was stolen from the Palo Verde West dorm on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $72, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, according to the report.

• Between 6 p.m. on Saturday and noon on Sunday an unknown person or persons damaged the window of the office door for room 121 at the Tempe campus Memorial Union, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $100, according to a police report.

• Between 8:00 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday an unknown person or stole the bike of a 29-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The bicycle was locked at the northwest side of the Business Administration Building on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $400, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• At 10:33 p.m. on Tuesday a 19-year old Tempe man was arrested at his home on the 500 block of East Manhattan Drive on three counts of suspicion of selling marijuana, police reported.

The man was arrested after he sold marijuana on three separate occasions between December 2008 and January 2009, according to a police report.

The man was booked into Tempe City Jail and help to see a judge, police reported.

• At 11:48 p.m. on Tuesday, a 50-year-old Chandler man was arrested on suspicion of a hit and run resulting in an injury, police reported.

The man was contacted after an investigation revealed he was the driver in a hit-and-run accident in which a pedestrian suffered minor injuries, according to a police report.

The man was transported and booked into Tempe City Jail and released pending charges, police reported.

Reports complied by Abigail Gilmore. Reach the reporter at abigail.gilmore@asu.edu.

×