ASU police reported the following incident Sunday:

• Between 6 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Tuesday an unknown suspect or people burglarized and criminally damaged the vehicle of a 19-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The vehicle was parked at the Rural Road parking structure on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The person or people broke the driver’s side front window and removed several items from the car, police reported.

The total estimated damaged is $500, according to the police report.

There are no suspects or investigative leads, police reported.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• A 26-year-old Phoenix woman was arrested Friday on suspicion of aggravated DUI, police reported.

The woman was arrested on the 1600 block of East Eighth Street in Tempe after police noticed irregular driving, according to a police report.

The arresting officer reported he could smell alcohol on the woman’s breath after pulling her over for speeding and driving erratically across several lanes, police reported.

The suspect was also driving with a suspended license, according to the report.

The woman was transported to Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, police reported.

• A 38-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of possessing dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The man was stopped for a civil traffic violation at West Broadway Road and South Hardy Street, according to the police report.

The officer was permitted to search the vehicle and found a usable quantity of methamphetamines in the man’s left sock and two glass pipes in the glove box of the vehicle, police reported.

A third glass pipe was found in the waistband of the man’s pants, according to the police report.

The suspect was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and released pending charges, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at

tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×