ASU police reported the following incidents Tuesday and Wednesday:

• An 18-year-old female ASU student was arrested Sunday on suspicion of being a minor with alcohol in her body, police reported.

The woman was arrested at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital near the 1500 block of Mill Ave. around 8:40 p.m., according to the police report.

The student was booked into Fourth Avenue Jail, police reported.

• Between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. on Feb. 27 an unknown suspect or suspects burglarized the apartment of a 19-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The person or persons removed $1,250 worth of items from the student’s apartment at Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

There are no investigative leads or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed aggravated criminal damage on Feb. 26 at ASU’s West campus, police reported.

The suspect or suspects drew a large red swastika symbol in the men’s restroom at Fletcher Library, according to the police report.

The estimated damage to the tile wall is unknown, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• A 22-year-old male ASU student was arrested Feb. 6 on suspicion of indecent exposure and public sexual indecency, police reported.

The student was arrested at the Computing Commons on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

The student was photographed and processed at the ASU police department and released at 3:15 p.m., police said.

The student was a State Press sports reporter at the time and was suspended indefinitely. He has since resigned.

Tempe police reported the following incident Wednesday:

• A 25-year-old Tempe woman was arrested Friday on suspicion of aggravated assault, criminal damage and possessing drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.

The woman was arrested at her residence near the 1100 block of West Cornell Drive in Tempe, police reported.

Police were questioning the woman about a fight that had taken place, police reported.

While in the presence of officers, she removed a plastic bag of marijuana from her shorts, according to the police report.

The woman also reportedly struck her roommate in the face with a closed fist and smashed the roommate’s cell phone into the wall causing it to break, police reported.

The suspect was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and held to see a judge, according to the police report.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×