ASU police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons damaged the vehicle of a 43-year-old staff member contracted by ASU on March 23, police reported.

The man is an employee of American Campus Communities, the company constructing a new complex on the southeast corner of the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The man’s sedan was parked in a parking area next to the Vista del Sol parking garage, police reported.

The damage included a broken front window, though nothing was stolen from inside the car, and several dents and scratches along the body of the car, according to the report.

The total estimated damage is $900, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time.

• An unknown person or persons stole a vacuum belonging to Custodial Services between March 2 and March 4, police reported.

The vacuum was taken from the Physical Sciences F-Wing on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $250, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the report.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Monday:

• A 23-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Friday on suspicion of being in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The man was arrested on the 1600 block of West La Jolla Drive in connection with a traffic violation. The officer could smell marijuana on the man, according to a police report.

When the suspect was questioned, he admitted to being in possession of marijuana and having recently smoked, police reported.

A search revealed he was in possession of the drug and had several Juicy blunt tubes in his pocket, according to the report.

The man was transported the Tempe City Jail, booked and released pending charges, police reported.

• A 44-year-old Mesa man was arrested Friday on suspicion of first-degree criminal trespassing, being in possession of dangerous drugs and indecent exposure, police reported.

The nude suspect knocked on the door of an apartment on the 1200 block of East Don Carlos Avenue, according to a police report.

An officer was in the apartment complex doing a routine area check when he heard a woman screaming. The officer knocked on the door of the woman’s apartment, and a nude man answered the door. The woman was screaming for him to leave, police reported.

The suspect was carrying a pair of pants. Upon his arrest for indecent exposure, police searched the pants and found crystal methamphetamines in the pocket along with several syringes, according to the report.

The man admitted that the items were his and was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×