ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• An unknown person or persons burglarized the vehicle of a 23-year-old female ASU student between 4:30 and 6:30 p.m. on March 18, police reported.

The woman’s sedan was parked in Lot 11 on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

When the student returned to her car she found the trunk left open and three film equipment items stolen, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $6,600, according to the report.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage to ASU property at 11:35 p.m. on March 17, police reported.

The person or persons threw a rock through the window of the Sigma Chi fraternity house on the Tempe campus, according to the police report.

Police are investigating one witness and a possible investigative lead, according to the report.

The total estimated loss is $900, police reported.

• Between 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. on March 17 an unknown person or persons stole nine rolls of toilet paper from a women’s restroom on ASU’s West campus, police reported.

The rolls were taken from a bathroom in the University Center Building, according to the police report.

The total estimated loss is $39, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 44-year-old transient man was arrested Friday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The suspect was arrested on the 500 block of South Hardy Drive after a neighbor called police about a man peering into the window of private residence, according to a police report.

Police searched the man and found a usable quantity of marijuana in a plastic bag in his front pants pocket and a syringe in his backpack, police reported.

The suspect admitted to using the syringe to inject methamphetamines and to smoking marijuana before the incident, according to the report.

The man also had an outstanding warrant from the city of Mesa. He was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and released pending charges, police reported.

• A 38-year-old Scottsdale man was arrested Friday on suspicion of trafficking stolen property, police reported.

The man was arrested at Buffalo Exchange at 227 N. University Drive after trying to sell stolen clothing to the store, according to a police report.

He allegedly stole three pairs of jeans from Sunset Exchange at 601 W. University Drive and then walked to Buffalo Exchange and attempted to sell the items, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and released pending charges.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at

tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×