ASU police reported the following incidents on Tuesday:

• Between 2:15 and 2:26 a.m. on April 7, a 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault.

The man allegedly punched a 19-year-old man in the face on the east side of South McAllister Avenue and south of East Tyler Road, police reported.

After assaulting the victim, the suspect’s friend, a 19-year-old man, stole the victim’s phone, which was lying on the ground after the assault, according to a police report.

The suspect’s friend was arrested on suspicion of theft of the cell phone, and the assault is still under investigation, police reported.

• A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault after punching another 19-year-old male in the nose at Sun Angel Stadium between 8:30 and 8:40 p.m. on Saturday, police reported.

The suspect was unable to be located at the scene, according to the report.

Tempe police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• At about 7:10 p.m. on Friday, a 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession of a usable amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, which included rolling papers, police reported.

The man stated he was smoking marijuana prior to police arrival, according to the police report.

He was arrested on the 1500 block of East Broadway Road and was transported to Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, released pending, police reported.

• A 21-year-old Mesa Community College student was arrested at about 2:03 p.m. on Tuesday on suspicion of first-degree trespassing and criminal damage, police reported.

The man entered a woman’s residence unlawfully near the 900 block of South Mill Ave., and was arrested near the 1000 block of South Mill Ave., according to a police report.

The man crawled into the woman’s residence through a window, and the woman grabbed the man by the hair and punched him in the head, police reported.

The man left the residence and fled the scene but was found by the police and identified by the woman, according to the police report.

The man bent the woman’s window screen while entering and caused $20 in damage, police reported. His cell phone was found in the alley behind the residence, according to the report.

He was arrested and booked into Tempe City Jail and held to see the judge, according to the police report.

• A 28-year-old man was arrested at about 7:25 p.m. on Friday on suspicion of disorderly conduct because of reckless display of a firearm, use of obscene language and threatening the police, police reported.

He was arrested near South Ash Avenue and West Carter Drive in Tempe and allegedly removed a black semi-automatic Ruger .22 handgun from his waistband and waved it in front of two citizens on West Carter Drive, according to a police report.

The man allegedly racked the slide back several times and told the victims he wanted to rob and shoot someone, police reported.

During the treatment at Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn in Scottsdale, he used obscene language after several warnings, according to the police report.

In front of the police, the man said he was going to crucify him to a wall and “cut [his] guts out”, with a weapon, which he directed at an officer, police reported.

The man said he would find the officer’s family members and harm them, according to the report.

The man was transported to the Tempe City Jail and booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

Reports compiled by Rheyanne Weaver. Reach the reporter at reweaver@asu.edu.

×