Tempe police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• A 27-year-old Phoenix man was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, having a blood-alcohol content higher than the legal limit and driving on a suspended license, police reported.

The man was stopped by an officer for a civic traffic violation near East University Drive and South Smith Road, according to a police report.

The officer observed that the man smelled of alcohol, had bloodshot and watery eyes and was swaying back and forth, police reported.

The man admitted he had been consuming alcohol. His blood-alcohol content was 0.136, according to the report.

Upon investigation, it was also determined that the man was driving on a suspended license, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and held to see a judge, according to a report.

• A 23-year-old Tempe man was arrested Thursday on suspicion of assault, violating probation and possessing drug paraphernalia, police reported.

The man was arrested near South Rural and East Baseline roads after an officer stopped him for riding his bike at night without a light, according to a police report.

Investigation revealed the man had an outstanding warrant from Tempe for aggravated assault and an outstanding warrant from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office for violating his probation, police reported.

A search upon arrest revealed the man was in possession of a small black digital scale used for measuring and weighing drugs, according to the report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

• A 24-year-old Phoenix woman was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of prostitution and being in possession of marijuana, police reported.

The woman was arrested near the 1900 block of East Hayden Lane in front of her home, according to a police report.

A search revealed that the woman had an outstanding Tempe city warrant for prostitution, police reported.

A search upon her arrest revealed the woman had a usable quantity of marijuana in a plastic bag in her purse and an unidentified pill in the billfold of her wallet, according to the report.

The woman was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and held on the prostitution charge, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at

tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×