ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• Between about 10 p.m. on Friday at and 8:45 p.m. on Saturday, an unknown person or persons burglarized a Tempe campus building, police reported.

The suspect or suspects entered the Delta Zeta sorority area of Adelphi Commons through a gated fence and stole a television. There was no sign of forced entry, according to a police report.

The television was taken from an unlocked entertainment room, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $2,499, according to the report.

Police do not currently have and leads, suspects or witnesses, police reported.

• Between about 10 p.m. on April 3 and 9 p.m. on Saturday, an unknown person or persons burglarized the Kappa Delta sorority pod of Adelphi Commons on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The suspect or suspects removed a flat-screen television from the sorority’s common entertainment room, according to a police report.

The value of the stolen television is unknown, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to a report.

• On April 3, an unknown suspect or suspects inscribed a swastika into the wall plaster of a hallway at Hassayampa Academic Village on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The estimated damage to the building is unknown. There are no investigative leads or witnesses, police reported.

• Between April 2 at about 6:15 p.m. and April 3 at 6:50 a.m., an unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the Children’s Center on the Tempe campus, police reported.

The suspect or suspects damaged a glass door, according to a police report.

The total estimated damage is $400. Police do not have any suspects or leads at this time, police reported.

• Between about 10:30 a.m. and 5:40 p.m. on April 2, an unknown person or persons criminally damaged and burglarized the vehicle of a 48-year-old ASU staff member, police reported.

The car was parked in Lot 2 at the West campus, where the suspect or suspects broke into the car and stole several personal items, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $2,250, police reported.

There are no leads, witnesses or suspects at this time, according to a report.

• Between noon and 8 p.m. on April 1, an unknown person or persons stole the wallet of a 21-year-old male ASU student and athlete, police reported.

The student’s wallet was taken from his football locker in the lower level of Sun Devil Stadium on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $270. There are no leads, suspects or witnesses, police reported.

• A 19-year-old male ASU student was arrested on March 28 on suspicion of disorderly conduct, police reported.

The student was arrested outside of the Memorial Union on the Tempe campus after he reportedly used abusive and offensive language to provoke two victims, a 17-year-old girl and a 17-year-old boy, according to a police report.

Two 19-year-old female ASU students witnessed the incident, police reported.

The suspect was transported to Fourth Avenue Jail, booked and held for two counts of disorderly conduct, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at

tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×