ASU police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• Between noon and 11 p.m. on April 9 an unknown person or persons stole the vehicle of a 21-year-old male ASU student, police reported.

The student’s pickup truck was parked in the Packard Stadium parking lot on the Tempe campus, according to a police report.

The total estimated loss is $13,000, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the

report.

• Between 10:20 and 10:30 a.m. on April 8 an unknown person or persons stole the wallet of a 19-year-old female ASU student from a women’s restroom, police reported.

The student set her wallet, books and laptop on the counter of a women’s restroom on the first floor of the Physical Sciences A-Wing building on the Tempe campus while she washed her hands, according to the report.

Someone picked up the wallet and left the restroom, according to the student, but she did not see the person leave, police report.

The woman reported that there were several other people in the restroom, according to the report.

There is no total estimated loss at this time, police reported.

• Between 2:30 and 8:15 p.m. on April 7 an unknown person or persons criminally damaged the vehicle of a 25-year-old female ASU student, police reported.

The student’s car was parked on the second level of the Rural Road parking structure on the Tempe campus, according to a police reported.

The suspect or suspects damaged the car by cracking the driver’s side tail lamp, removing the lens from a brake light and pouring an oily substance on the trunk of the car, according to the report.

The total estimated cost of damage is $400, police reported.

There are no leads, suspects or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

• A 21-year-old male ASU student was arrested on April 7 on suspicion of being a criminal nuisance, police reported.

The student is suspected of urinating in public and indecent exposure after urinating near the north side of the University Center Building on the Downtown Phoenix campus, according to a police report.

The man was arrested, cited and released near campus, police reported.

Reports compiled by Tessa Muggeridge. Reach the reporter at tessa.muggeridge@asu.edu.

×